Pre-app development (< mid-2019)
- “A student leaves school at the end of the year…” A classroom exercise with 10 secondary school students in Swansea, Wales, circa 1995, described here.
- The implementation of Most Significant Change impact monitoring by a development project in northern Nigeria
- Brexit Britain – after failing to reach an exit agreement by March 31st, 2019
Post-app development (> mid-2019)
- Climate change developments in the year 2020 and onwards
- The future of storytelling
- What the near future looks like for Clear Horizon (consulting firm)
- Not completed, distraction by other events
- Climate change post-2020: 7 participants, multiple countries
Until now these exercises have all been aimed at:
- Testing out the app, to find where and how it could be improved.
- Accumulating knowledge about appropriate exercise design, that facilitators could make use of.